Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Crafting With Tiny People

Momma sure does love a good craft time with the kiddos. However finding a craft that meets the crafting needs of myself and the age ranges of all of my kids is a hard thing to do. I love doing simple crafts with them before dinner.











The other day, I found this craft and had to try it. It meets all the general before dinner criteria and as an added bonus, it is a rather clean project and even the baby can do it with supervision. (read: Dumplin' don't put the feathers in your mouth)


That is just contact paper turned sticky side up. after they are finished, you can put another peice on top to seal it.






Other takes on this: Do the same thing with leaves, fern fronds, and (flat) things you find outside. Also, you could separate warm and cool colors and do a collage like hers.



post signature

5 comments:

Darby said...

Love it and all the pictures!!

Amy said...

that site is addictive huh?? I love it!! Have you looked at the let's explore blog and shop?

paula said...

so much fun! What I love the most is the pic with all the sippy's. In a way that makes me so happy.

The Reeves Family said...

I am so proud of you! I am jealous that I do not have enough patience to do this with my kids. Your kids will have great childhood memories!!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to try this - it looks perfect for 3 year olds!